Saturday, October 10, 2009

7...

Just one week...

NOTRE DAME VIDEO OF THE DAY

LOUUUUUUUUUU!


NON-NOTRE DAME PUMP-UP VIDEO

It's real simple...


SONG ON LOOP IN MY CAR: THE JIG

BLAST TEXT OF THE DAY: “LET ME SEE YOU RUN THROUGH ME NOW, LET ME SEE YOU DISRESPECT ME WHEN I'M NOSE ON YOUR NOSE, LET ME SEE YOU DISRESPECT ME NOW THAT MY FACE IT YOU.” –Lou Holtz

YESTERDAY'S INDIVIDUAL TEXT TO MY HATING ROOMMATE: "And the grinch with his grinch feet ice cold in the card lab snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? The game came without ranking, it came without hype...then the grinch thought of something he hadn't before...what if this game, perhaps, means a little bit more?"

MY ROOMMATE'S RESPONSE: “Oh Spicy so clever, so cruel. I've had an epiphany of sorts. I'm on board, I'm on board 100% but asking me to match you is a stretch, I'm not 200% on board.”

That first step is the biggest one; something tells me Friday afternoon you'll be 200% on board.

In due time C-Loss...in due time...

USC FAIL OF THE DAY

THE MARCH IS ON

No comments:

Post a Comment