Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Friendly Reminder...

...of what it looks like when the Wannstache is totally out-coached.

I know what you're saying: it happens a lot, what's the big deal? This one will always hold a special place in my heart. I was in attendance nearly getting in fights with the entire Pitt student body in the upper deck and I still vividly remember how fired up I was during and after this game. I imagine you probably feel the same way despite the way the Charlie Weis' tenure turned out.

We gifted those frauds two straight wins in '08 and '09. This weekend will be payback time.

Just for good measure here's a video of a Gerry Faust squad whipping up on Pitt when they were the top-ranked squad in the country back in '82. See, even our head coaches that failed kicked Pitt's ass one time or another!

No comments:

Post a Comment