Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's About That Time...

I love YouTube. One of the biggest reasons is the seemingly never-ending supply of ND videos that can make you go from 0 to 100 in about two minutes. Did I sit at my computer Thursday nights of my senior year from 3am to 4am watching videos over and over again to fire me up to send out a dorm wide email? Yes. In hindsight was that a good use of my time after coming home from Finny's? Debatable.

We're in a dead sprint to opening weekend which means it's time to start busting out the primers and previews. This video has been out since the spring and many people probably saw it months ago, but it's still worth posting.

Bill, maybe you could throw up a video of a Penn State fan's version of "The Decision," which is when he goes into the closet and looks back and forth at his blue PSU shirt and his white PSU shirt trying to figure out which one he's supposed to wear to the Whiteout.

I present to you ND Football 2010: The Trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment