The boys are back at it and closing in on the finish line. Hinkle has what looks to be an insurmountable lead heading into the home stretch but you never know...
Can Chuck and Mattare make a charge? Will Hinkle falter? Will Mikey have all his fingers intact at Christmas after his bookie gets through with him? Stay tuned...
Week 12 Results
1. Mattare: $167…All-in weekend goes as planned on all fronts.
2. Hinkle: $26…He's just looking to coast to victory.
3. Mikey: -$8…Treading water--but not really.
4. Chuck: -$171…Aloha means goodbye to Chuck's chances.
Week 12 Standings
1. Hinkle: $490.50…All he has to do is avoid something stupid.
2. Mattare: $131.10…He's back from the dead...but is it too late?
3. Chuck: -$94.37…A crushing blow has Chuck back in the red.
4. Mikey: -$258…Very cozy in the basement.
Week 13 Pick Summary
Hinkle: Bama > Aub, EM > NI, EM-NI (Over), Boise > Nev
Mattare: TCU > NM, BC > Syr, NCST > Mary, GT > Geo
Chuck: Tex > TAMU, Tul > SM, SC > ND, Clem > SC
Mikey: Tex > TAMU, Pitt > WV, Bama-Aub (Under), Neb > Colo
Came up big last weekend but I'm still only about 1/4 of the way up the mountain. Can't control what Hinkle does so it's time to keep pushing for the big bucks.
Game #1: TCU (-43.5) over New Mexico...$130 to win $117
This is a monster line, but the Horned Frogs have one last chance to make a statement that they should be in the BCS Title Hunt ahead of Boise State. This is going to be an absolute bloodbath along the lines of 60-0.
Game #2: Boston College (+130) over Syracuse…$10 to win $13
How the HELL did BC get back into the bowl picture?!?!?!?!
Game #3: NC State (-2) over Maryland...$50 to win $45
The Terps' slide from legit bowl to crappy bowl to continues.
Game #4: Georgia Tech (+13.5) over Georgia...$10 to win $9
The Dawgs are just laying too many points for a rivalry game.