Friday, April 1, 2011

ND Stadium Night Game Plans Scratched?!?!?

ND has released a statement that the Southern Cal kickoff has been moved back to its normal 3:30pm time slot after originally being planned for 7:30pm.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US?!?!?! WHY WOULD YOU PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE THIS?!?!?!?

School officials stated "strong input" from influential alumni as the reason for the change. I love Swarbrick, I think he's great...but caving to alumni pressure in this situation is a HUGE strike against him.

I'm sick to my stomach, I can't even think let alone write. The full story is over at Subway Domer, just go there.

3 comments:

  1. Check the calendar. It's April 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes no sense:

    Subway Domer links its info to Her Loyal Sons, which then links back to We Never Graduate, which stated Domer had the info. Wha?!?!

    I'm not 100%, but I'm thinking a sweet little joke be a'happening here...

    ReplyDelete